Sunday, March 12, 2023

The Wikipedia list of largest stars + an update in my personal life...

 The List of Largest Stars on Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Never was, never will be. 

It's literally run by immature non-adults.

It's time we let prestigious researchers and peer-reviewed publications from serious scientific and astronomical research organizations speak for themselves.

WOH G64 is the largest star, not Stephenson 2-18.


On the other hand, I am now in university (will not say which one) so I will have some time constraints.

But I will work on The Really Large Stuff if God willing I get the opportunity. I have already completed some parts.

All Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th edition of book is out!

 The 4th edition of my Wikipedia/Pediapress book "Astronomy and Astrophysics: Guide to Planets, Stars, and Beyond" is out now! The...