Monday, April 24, 2023

Planetball Comic: Stellar Conflicts

Stellar Conflicts

A planetball comic I originally made in mid-2018 showing the sizes of objects in our universe. I know it's bad quality, but it's OK for me as I've decided not to further pursue countryballs and planetballs (The YouTube channel "AstroCat"/"DogePro" has better and more educational ones).

The objects:

First panel: Jupiter, Pluto, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Earth, the Moon, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn

Second panel: the Sun, Sirius, Pollux, Arcturus

Third panel: Arcturus, Aldebaran, Rigel, Deneb, Antares, Betelgeuse, Mu Cephei, VV Cephei A (outdated size)

4th Panel: VY Canis Majoris (Russia-esque), UY Scuti (U.S.A.-esque)

5th Panel: Milky Way, WOH G64

6th Panel: IC 1101

All Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th edition of book is out!

 The 4th edition of my Wikipedia/Pediapress book "Astronomy and Astrophysics: Guide to Planets, Stars, and Beyond" is out now! The...